Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bring Back Glenroe! - The Petition

• 01-04-2006 6:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭

I, for one, think that it's been long enough since Glenroe aired in Ireland and I would like to see it back with new episodes. There's been a renewed interest in it in the last few months I've noticed, so if you agree then sign the petition!

Every signature counts! :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭MrSinn

Dammit lads get a life or get the DVD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭glenroe2006

Yeah that's great. If you don't want to sign it then don't. "Get a life or get the DVD" - ah here, relax, it's only a petition.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Hmm.. April 1st..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

1 signature? :eek:

That's probably enough to warrant RTE to bring it back!

Glenroe would make fair city look like a masterpiece

• Advertisement

basquille wrote:
    1 signature? :eek:

That's probably enough to warrant RTE to bring it back!

And the 1 guy that did sign it wants Biddy back in it too even thou she was killed off out of it,god luv em

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭johnnyrotten

Jesus no!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,550 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,664 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Is there a place where I can sign a bin Glenroe petition...?

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭imeddyhobbs

Ikky Poo2 wrote:
    Is there a place where I can sign a bin Glenroe petition...?
    Ignoring it will suffice

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,559 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

MrSinn wrote:
    Dammit lads get a life or get the DVD

There's a DVD? I hope it doesn't include the 'Directors Cut' Last Tango in Paris version of Biddy and Miley's honeymoon night. "Go on, Pass me over the block of Dairygold will ya?".

...or the scene where Teasy is being interviewed by the local garda and does a 'Sharon Stone' when being interigated.

Some things you can't un-imagine once imagined. The Horror...The Horror.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭glenroe2006

MrSinn wrote:
    And the 1 guy that did sign it wants Biddy back in it too even thou she was killed off out of it,god luv em

Clearly someone hasn't heard of "It was all a dream syndrome." Biddy will be back if Glenroe is back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 879 ✭✭✭thejuggler

They would have to dig up Joe Lynch though if they want to bring Dinny back

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

There's a DVD? I hope it doesn't include the 'Directors Cut' Last Tango in Paris version of Biddy and Miley's honeymoon night. "Go on, Pass me over the block of Dairygold will ya?".

...or the scene where Teasy is being interviewed by the local garda and does a 'Sharon Stone' when being interigated.

Oh God... i nearly got sick reading that...

Just for those two mental images id say never again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 382 ✭✭legologic

thejuggler wrote:
    They would have to dig up Joe Lynch though if they want to bring Dinny back
    What's your point? :D
    Clearly someone hasn't heard of "It was all a dream syndrome." Biddy will be back if Glenroe is back.
    I like your style!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

If you didn't like it contact Lever Bros and get your money back.;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

I will sign the petition, bring back glenroe!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

I tried to sign, but only because I forgot what the theme song sounds like :(

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,511 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

dlofnep wrote:

Why oh why would you drag up a post like this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

hit programming deserves threads

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,559 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

dlofnep wrote:

You are kidding? It's etched into the brains of anyone over 25 in this country!

Ready? Altogether now, haoin, do, tri..."la la la .....la la la la la....la la la la la ...la la la........diddly de deeee dah dah dah dah dah dah....deh deh deh deh deh deeeeeeeeeeeh dehhhhhhhhh...".

Not exactly Tonic Solfa, but you get the picture.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Ok I lied!!

I remember it and I remember it well! Glenroe forever!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,473 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

I noticed that Charlie Bird is all for it! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Oh Jesus God No...

Some things are better left in the past, Fair City is unbelievably bad, Glenroe was worse. Watch Ros na Run instead.

Advertisement