Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

New impulse buy

Options
  • 01-04-2006 6:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭

Well, I couldn't resist

What do you all think ?

:):)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Bettyboop

its the business :D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,399 ✭✭✭ando

You WHAAA!!!! Phwarr thats nice, I bet she goes alright :p any more pics?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

Mayshine I dont believe ya ;)
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Nice 1!! It's like Gran Turismo - only real!! Where did you get it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Mayshine

Couple more pics, but I don't pick it up till next weekend

When's that boards motors meet then ..... :p

• Advertisement

did u buy in ireland? they go for big money - still dont believe you, being the day that it is and all that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

appears to be UK reg.

Purchasing in UK. No point in buying that car in IReland. Hardly any and finding an older one that has been lovingly taken care of is hard as hell + I live/work in the UK (well till the end of May), might as well bring a toy back to Ireland with me for the summer

Give it a week or two and I'll stick my own photos up - I'm sure you'll all believe then

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭5500

It looks mint best of luck with it

Mayshine wrote:
    Purchasing in UK. No point in buying that car in IReland. Hardly any and finding an older one that have been lovingly taken car of is hard as hell + I live in the UK well till the end of May, might as well bring a toy back to Ireland with me

Well, give it a week or two and I'll stick my on photos up - I'm sure you'll all believe then

just kidding Mayshine, best of luck with it
    (if you escape VRT all the better!) :)

• Advertisement

NO escaping VRT on this one unfortunatly - although I think for a 2001/50k on the clock car I got a good price. I'll let you all guess how much I paid (in euros inc VRT)

I'll see home much it'll sell for in Ireland when I get back!!

DW

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭matt cork

Mayshine wrote:
    NO escaping VRT on this one unfortunatly - although I think for a 2001/50k on the clock car I got a good price. I'll let you all guess how much I paid (in euros inc VRT)

DW

between 24k and 27k depending on whether its a comfort or exclusive pack??

how close am i??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

Mayshine wrote:
    Purchasing in UK. No point in buying that car in IReland. Hardly any and finding an older one that has been lovingly taken care of is hard as hell + I live/work in the UK (well till the end of May), might as well bring a toy back to Ireland with me for the summer

Give it a week or two and I'll stick my own photos up - I'm sure you'll all believe then

your location says you live in singapore:D ,april fools

• Registered Users Posts: 65,420 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Nice one, Mayshine. Best of luck with it :)
    matt cork wrote:
    between 24k and 27k depending on whether its a comfort or exclusive pack??

how close am i??

I'd say you're in the ballpark. Would have guessed €23k - €24k myself

Mayshine wrote:

DW
    they are expensive here
    http://www.carzone.ie/usedcars/index.cfm?fuseaction=Car&carID=373179&message=You%20searched%20for%3A%20Honda%20S2000%2C%20Year%3A%202001%2E%20Your%20search%20returned%20one%20vehicle%2C%20which%20is%20shown%20below%2E&CFID=8977515&CFTOKEN=32970392

Hi Matt, I say you were definatly in the ballpark, I've always wondered how the Irish ones sell at the prices they advertise for though.

and Singapore is on my sig, coz that is where I meet my fiance. Keep it as a tribute to my time there , not an april fools fortunatly. I've updated it to make it a little more accurate

• Registered Users Posts: 5,399 ✭✭✭ando

£18500 (£13000) + €7500VRT = €26,000 aprox I'd say

Thats some hefty VRT bill
    nice bit of performance from them aswell, 0-60 in 6.2!! NICEEE 236BHP
    Are they RWD?

ando wrote:
    £18500 (£13000) + €7500VRT = €26,000 aprox I'd say

Thats some hefty VRT bill
    nice bit of performance from them aswell, 0-60 in 6.2!! NICEEE 236BHP
    Are they RWD?

26k sounds alright i paid 25k for a 1.4 vw golf with approx 90bhp.:eek: .i will need to do some research before i get my next car.

Advertisement