Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Z List Celeb

• 01-04-2006 7:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭

Does anyone else think that yer one Laura Woods is a waster? A mate told me she kept hanging around rte ppl till she was given a break there....sad or what ! I suppose she got what she wanted but shes a clown!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 806 ✭✭✭Atrocity

so she blew her way to the top?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

Im sure she didnt...wink wink

It was her absolute skill and dexterity as an oustanding presenter that her to where she is today

;)

If she did blow her way to the top, then she's in good company. Aengus McGrianna and Shirley Templebar spent a lot of time on their knees to get where they are today

LOL...what about angus mcanally? How did he get on air with red shoes and yellow trousers :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

His dad was a presenter back in the day IIRC.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Sizzler wrote:
    LOL...what about angus mcanally? How did he get on air with red shoes and yellow trousers :-)

purely entertainment and personality

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,175 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

In fairness to her its hard to climb the entertainment ladder on your knees.

Aengus Mcanally? Hmm... maybe the last six letters explain some of it.

Oh Matron!

LOL...shes getting her mush all over the kip at the mo...TOTALLY unncessary....shes a nobody......and to top it off she somehow got herself in the VIP style awards...PMSL....hmmm

she has a face like miss piggy and the most annoying voice since padraig harrington

• Advertisement

We're speaking the same language my friend :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Atrocity wrote:
    she has a face like miss piggy and the most annoying voice since padraig harrington

Poor Padraig Harrington. A superstar with millions of dorrah and a beautiful wife (I'm guessing?) and I still wouldn't want to be him. I see he's doing ads for Flora now. I'm surprised he didn't get the gig for that "It's me, the guy from the bar!" ad a few years back.

Worst voice ever! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

Pigman II wrote:
    I'm surprised he didn't get the gig for that "It's me, the guy from the bar!" ad a few years back.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAA - Brilliant!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Who's Laura Woods? Is she the one that used to do that show on Network 2, ID2 or whatever it was?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

yes

she has the charisma and charm of a very dull pile of crap

Lets start a campaign to get her back to tv in her own depth as shes clearly well out of it at this stage.

I was thinking along the lines of the prestigious role of continuity presenter on the busy 1-2am shift on a tuesday night :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭castagnoli

Id still take Laura Woods over whoever yer one is that presents id these days

LOL....lets not be too hasty young man !:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 376 ✭✭curiosity

OK, against the tide, I LIKE LAURA!

She's a good looking lassie, and not the worst presenter ever by a long stretch.

curiosity wrote:
    OK, against the tide, I LIKE LAURA!

She's a good looking lassie, and not the worst presenter ever by a long stretch.

And I bet you are also a fan of Mary Kingston ;) She was recently sectioned for further psychiatric tests !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,061 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Ah Lauras not so bad she was nicer to look at on winning streak while that other dope was presenting Your a Star!

One women I can't stand is that Amanda Dumpker or whatever her name is now thats one Miss Piggy! I have a major dislike for her! I think she spawned the devil recently so that should keep her off our screens for a while

Snake ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 376 ✭✭curiosity

Ah Lauras not so bad she was nicer to look at on winning streak while that other dope was presenting Your a Star!

Snake ;)

Yup, she did look nice ok. Always wore a nice gúna too.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,651 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Maura derrane is worth a rattle? feck laura woods, wud let me pet skunk take her out on a date!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

She did actually start out as a continuity thing...jesus what a boring job...

faceman wrote:
    Maura derrane is worth a rattle? feck laura woods, wud let me pet skunk take her out on a date!

Maura Derrane ? Jaysus face !! She smokes more than a 1987 Lada Riva and is sponsored by Kilsaran concrete !! High mileage too at 36 ! NEXT !

She did actually start out as a continuity thing...jesus what a boring job...

Continuity presenter...what a load of rollox eh? She must think shes hit the jackpot now....christ, who is making such decisions in rte....send her back to the rte canteen and she can make dustin the turkey a batter burger to keep him going:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭parasite

In a moment of weakness, I would <_< >_>

vlcsnap1224060qz.th.jpgvlcsnap1152662vz.th.jpgvlcsnap1148059xw.th.jpg
    vlcsnap1229609ht.th.jpgvlcsnap1773361wc.th.jpg

Uploaded with ShellUploader.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

i know a fella that scored her one night a few years back............... i wont say no more

but he gets slagged silly for it ;) hehe

parasite wrote:
    In a moment of weakness, I would <_< >_>

And what about Laura? :D

Does anybody think that dude looks like the skanger from naked camera ?!?!

• Advertisement

rsta wrote:
    i know a fella that scored her one night a few years back............... i wont say no more

but he gets slagged silly for it ;) hehe

I heard she was sponsored by Flora ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

For what exactly?

For what exactly?

Ooooh the innocence ! Shes sponsored by flora cos.....she....oh someone please explain....I cant....

Its an analogy....got it yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭radioman

I like Laura Woods

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Sizzler wrote:
    I heard she was sponsored by Flora ;)

Heh heh heh. Nudge nudge, wink wink eh?
    Sizzler wrote:
    Ooooh the innocence ! Shes sponsored by flora cos.....she....oh someone please explain.

I get it! It's cos she's good at golf and has a ridiculous sounding voice right? ;)

I heard that she is actually a traveller in disguise and her real name is Britney Shakira O'Brien III

• Advertisement

radioman wrote:
    I like Laura Woods
    Thats prob cos she shares the same name as munsters most famous rugby player.

Each to their own ;)

Atrocity wrote:
    I heard that she is actually a traveller in disguise and her real name is Britney Shakira O'Brien III

Thats doing the travelling community an injustice:D

Advertisement