Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Argos vs Homebase

Options
  • 01-04-2006 7:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭

I'm currently moving into a new house and need to buy a guest bed (a bed where its a single bed but with another bed underneath that you can pull up to the same height as the main bed) and the only places I've seen them so far are Argos and Homebase catalogue.

I'm hoping to order them either tomorrow or Monday and am just wondering if anyone has experiences in deliveries of beds from either place and could recommend which might be better? Prices are almost identical so thats not an issue but hoping to get it the week after next so delivery delays is the main issue.

Both say it should be around 2 weeks but just wondering if peoples experiences are different from that?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭johnnyrotten

Homebase furniture is really bad quality.
    From my expierence Argos have a good after sales service

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭Skyuser

Well they are the same company ya know. Both owned by the same fat cats.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

Have had stuff delivered by Argos before. Never a problem, however, they might just drop it at the end of your stairs depending on the weight.

Advertisement