Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kinda timely and kinda tasteless, but some may enjoy

Options
  • 01-04-2006 10:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 288 ✭✭

Little Timmy was in an awful accident when he was just 6 years old. Both his parents died and he was left living with his old aunt mary. Unfortunately as a result of the accident Timmy was left blinded and could only remember a few things about sight. So one night a few months later his aunt mary comes into his room and says Timmy, tonight is a very special night, if you make a wish tonight, and wish it more than anyone else in the world it'll come true, but you have to think about it and nothing else until you go to sleep.

Sure enough timmy decides to go for it. 'I want to see aunt mary' he says 'so i can look at a picture of mummy and daddy'. She tells him to think of that and only that until he sleeps, and this timmy does. he thinks about it so hard that he makes his fingers bleeds from digging his fingernails in.

But the next morning he wakes up, and shouts to aunt mary 'aunt mary, aunt mary, i still can't see'.

'i know, little timmy, april fools'

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭N90user

heard a different version but still brilliant!!!! ::D:D:D:D:D

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,224 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

LOL sooo cruel, brilliant :D:D

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 729 ✭✭✭popinfresh

hehe, very good

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county