Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Looking for some VST plugins

• 01-04-2006 10:24pm
    Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone, this is my first ost in the Audio / video editing section:o

I am looking for a drum machine and a bassist VST plugin to be exact.

Theres on catch, they must be free:D

I am just throwing a song together so It doesnt have to be anything fancy, just something to keep me in time.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 391 ✭✭Sunn

if your looking for real quality you wont get it for free... maybe a drumulator.. but a real good guitar bass machine will be hard to get..

oh and did you try google? i hear its really good for finding things

• Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭conzy

Thanks for the advice.

You were really helpful:p

Isnt sarcasm great

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 391 ✭✭Sunn

lol..sorry

but theres loads of sites with free vsts.. some good quality ones..but you do have to go searching.

• Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭conzy

Ok i will have a look:D

Advertisement