Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dead Like Me

• 01-04-2006 10:36pm

Oh how I love thee.

I mean, sheesh. This show is just awesome. Really glad channel 6 are playing it from the start, 'cause I began watching it from half way through.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0348913/

For those of you that don't know what this show is about.. where have you been? The basic premise is that there are "undead" people called "Grim Reapers" who take the souls of the living before they die.

It follows the main character; a girl by the name of George, who dies when a toiletseat from the Mir station crashes down to Earth.. right into her. She is then chosen to be in the ranks of the "undead", to serve her time and fulfill her quota of souls.

It's a wonderfully dark comedy, extremely well-written, and everything about it is just excellent. I hope I'm not the only one who thinks this..

Does anyone else watch it? I was very annoyed when I heard that they had cancelled it.. I would've loved to see how it ended.

Anyways, make sure you catch it on channel 6!

Note
    I tried to do a search for this, but nothing came up, so I apologise if anyone has done one before this!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Senbotsu

I loved this show and was quite annoyed when it got cancelled, so much left undone and unanswered. A must watch!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭ScruffySlayer

I love this show. I got the season 1 boxset in Tower Records pretty cheap awhile ago, pity theres no sign of the 2nd season getting a region 2 release. I hope this does well on Channel 6. I always felt it needed a bigger audience so hopefully it will pick up some new fans.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

My favourite show of recent times too. Definetly was dropped too soon as it oddly for TV seemed to actually be improving at the time it was axed. I hope more people bother to check it out now that it's on Ch6.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

i dunno she is strange looking, and the show is... blaa, i'd prefer to watch tru calling :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭norbert64

was really into it during the 1st season but then Sky started messing around with it's scheduling so I lost track.

Just my luck I can't get CH6, grrrr :cool:

• Advertisement
Advertisement