Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Could This Be The New Ngage????

• 01-04-2006 11:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭

OMG they look brilliant!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,940 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭N90user

Yeah the slider funtion is cool.Hope fully there is a camera

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

N90user wrote:
    Yeah the slider funtion is cool.Hope fully there is a camera

it loos really nice but would be exensive whereas now the ngage is cheap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭jrey1981

that looks cool

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

i swear i can remember seeing these images when the ngage QD was annouced.

• Advertisement

Cremo wrote:
    i swear i can remember seeing these images when the ngage QD was annouced.
    hahaha april fools day is over.i think they are new pics.

Yeah got em off mobile-review.com. a nice 2mpxl cam of that beauty and its mine :D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭1huge1

there releasing another n-gage what fools
    i bet even sony are regretting making the psp as the ds is killing it everywere
    but hey its their money

How are they fools? If we see some specs etc and their good, it could be very succesful!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

drdre wrote:

i'm not fooling i genuninely think i've seen them before when nokia were about to release information about the QD

• Advertisement

Cremo wrote:
    i'm not fooling i genuninely think i've seen them before when nokia were about to release information about the QD
    im only kidding with you.you might have seen them but its my 1st time seeing them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

drdre wrote:

Those pics are old..

Those pics are old..

alright i didnt see them before.thanks for clarifing that.

How old Jebus? I only came across them afortnight ago and posted them up yesterday....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I think the key word here is "concept"

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

looks sweet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I still play the old N-Gage - I think its a fantastic piece of kit.

Red Faction, Pathway to Glory,King of Fighters, Chaos Theory, Ghost Recon Carmageddon and Tony Hawks - play them to death everyday. :)

Its also great for just watching movies and tv shows when going to the gym etc...

For the price they can be picked up now and the fact that you can pile every single game onto one big mmc I don't think any handheld, even the psp, rivals it for variety on a long trip!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭1huge1

HavoK wrote:
    For the price they can be picked up now and the fact that you can pile every single game onto one big mmc I don't think any handheld, even the psp, rivals it for variety on a long trip!
    your forgetting the ds it really is class (at last coz it was terrible at the start no good game...took me 6months to get a 2nd game that i liked but in the last few months games have been flying out)
    anyone play metroid prime hunters i heard its supposed to be deadly especially online
    sorry to be changing from the topic but nokia have a lot of work to do if they want it to be successful because its a market that is being dominated by one company

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Yes personally I find the DS a far superior games platform then the PSP, but I just love my N-Gage....mine broke months ago but I picked up one again about a week ago and I've been playing it all the time since :D

Advertisement