Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are you tough enough?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

Are you taking the piss? I live slap bang in Rivervalley and my entire neighbourhood knows what I do for a living (I have no problem going to and from work in uniform) including the so called scum and my house or car have never been touched.

The worst I have come across is drinking in the area by a few little pricks but compared to Sheriff Street, Neilstown and Dunsink these guys are babies!

I agree with most comments here, theres no area in Dublin that doesnt have a bad element but most of them would wet themselves if you actually stood up against them.

Faceman is taking the piss cos I also hail from RV and he thought it funny to mention the place is a kip, when in fact it isnt! Theres a few knobs about the place, which Id LOVE to slap. Are vigilantes still allowed?

Anyway, Face is from whitechurch in rathfarnham and for those of you who aint been....dont bother...I dont think Charlie Bird would have the balls to film there lol ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

Sizzler wrote:
    Me rollox. Theres obviously skangers on every corner...take a drive thru malahide and u will see sum FFS. The question was what areas are deemed as a no go...for X reason, if u dont have an opinion on it then no panic.

What is your problem dude?

Everywhere I look you're discussing skangers/knackers

This is not the fecking bronx it's Dublin.

Are you getting bullied in school or something?

What's your obsession??

ntlbell wrote:
    What is your problem dude?

Everywhere I look you're discussing skangers/knackers

This is not the fecking bronx it's Dublin.

Are you getting bullied in school or something?

What's your obsession??

The bronx is grand, ever been? No skangers there.

I just dont like them.....I think you will find the majority of people dont either, unless you are one or you're just in denial.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

Sizzler wrote:
    The bronx is grand, ever been? No skangers there.

I just dont like them.....I think you will find the majority of people dont either, unless you are one or you're just in denial.

Fine, but why feel the need to constantly create threads discussing them?

I can't see what me asking what your obsession with 'skangers' has anything to do with me been in denial of something I've not been accused of?

Do I dislike people who are anti-social? Yes.
    Execute acts of random vilonce? Yes
    Break into houses? Yes.

Wear certain types of clothes? No
    Live in particular part of the city? No
    Speak with strong Dublin Accent? No

Are you tough enough? Life is short dude, put your time and effort into something worthwhile.

ntlbell wrote:
    Fine, but why feel the need to constantly create threads discussing them?

I can't see what me asking what your obsession with 'skangers' has anything to do with me been in denial of something I've not been accused of?

Do I dislike people who are anti-social? Yes.
    Execute acts of random vilonce? Yes
    Break into houses? Yes.

Wear certain types of clothes? No
    Live in particular part of the city? No
    Speak with strong Dublin Accent? No

Are you tough enough? Life is short dude, put your time and effort into something worthwhile.

OK, so we dont agree on some stuff chief, let there be no panic its only a bit of banter FFS. Wouldnt it boring if everybody agreed with me ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement