Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Options
  • 02-04-2006 7:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭

first post here and have to say first im not a modifier nor have i ever been one but there is a questions going thru my mind lately hoping you all can help

I have a 02 peugeot 307
    it has nearly 90k miles on it (i drive a lot)
    where can i get the engine sorted out ie. celaned up and running like new again and a few extra to make the car a little better without major refit or issues with insurance and i will not be changing the body
    im intrested in modified cars not boy racers but personally i dont like the look of some of the cars but i do like the performance they can get out of the engines thats what im after
    ps money no object but can afford a new car lol

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

have u tried ringing ttm ? tuning factory ? westwood ?

im not sure of the phone numbers but mostly can be got from modified motors or slick mag

whatever you do to the engine will affect your insurance in some way shape or form

Advertisement