Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

XBox 360 Universal Remote Tv Codes

• 02-04-2006 7:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭

Have been searching the net trying to find a site listing TV codes for the Universal Remote that that it will work my TV as well as the Xbox 360 but no luck. I have a 32" Sony Bravia. Anyone know where I can find the code (or anyone have it already?)

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,617 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭GrumPy

yrrag1974 wrote:
    Have been searching the net trying to find a site listing TV codes for the Universal Remote that that it will work my TV as well as the Xbox 360 but no luck. I have a 32" Sony Bravia. Anyone know where I can find the code (or anyone have it already?)

Cheers

this remote learns off ANY ir signal, pretty foking sweet if you ask me, but a bit pricey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 LFCKID79

The remote for my sony trinitron kv-32ls60b recently paked up and so i replaced it with a philips sru 3040/10 universal remote. The problem is that all the sony codes provided with this remote do not work with my tv. Can anyone help with this or has anyone had a similar problem?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭gamer

Get one4all universal remote ,it has codes 4sony tv and they have a european website.With codes 4 all thier remotes,simplest remote is 25euro,they have ones with tv ,dvd,vcr buttons too.MOST TV
    shops or atlantic hardware stock it,its easy to use.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 122 ✭✭The Aviator

You dont enter any codes!!! you just get the remote and press tv and ok simultaneously for a sec, then press program up or down untill your tv turns off!

You ever hear of instructions no?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

I cant get this de work even tho i've tried this. Pressed the buttons for 2 secs and then it wont transmit to the tv at all. Any ideas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 merindol

Hi.

I struggled to make my Xbox 360 universal remote work with my Sony Bravia TV. No codes seemed to work. Nor the semi-automatic scan.

Actually, don't bother with the ch/pg button as the instructions mention ; simply enter the code and press the TV button. 0044 worked for me after doing this, but not when pressing the ch/pg buttons as the instructions indicate.

Regards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭ricman

BUY a one 4all ,or universal remote power city.ten euro approx.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

For the quick answer, here's their list of Codes for Sony TVs.
    Sony: 0044, 0111, 0123, 0151, 0190, 0206

Here's Microsoft's full list of TV Codes for their Universal Remote Control.

And here's their instructions for programming the remote.

Advertisement