Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pink Store in Dublin

• 02-04-2006 7:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Hi,

In london they have a few accessory stores that cover every kind of accessory from shoes to bags, chains to ear rings, the works, and they divide the store into different colours, so there is a pink section, with all these accssories in all different shades.

I am just wondering, does anyone know if there is a store like this in Dublin?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭MaxBax

Claire's maybe? Are you familar with that chain? They sell a lot of junk that's pink.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭SexyD4Lady

That shop sounds fabulous, unfortunately there aren't really any shops like that in Dublin, Claire's really is your best et, I reckon. Our shopping isn't as good as London!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 538 ✭✭✭~Leanne~

Pulse Accessories have thier shop all sectioned off to different colours. You'll find them in Clarehall and Tallaght, only a small shop in Clearys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭far2gud

There is a shop called pink in Cabinteely Village on the south side of dublin. Only sells high value pink stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

just came back form a weekend in london last nite, i didnt see anyother acesory shops other than accessorise, or claires. claires do divide colours alright though.

• Advertisement
Advertisement