Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Editing programmes etc

• 02-04-2006 9:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

Hi there,
    I bought a sony handycam (the dvd one) in around December and I'm finding the editing programme that came with it a little bit to figity (if you know what I mean) basically I think its really complicated for something that doesn't do complicated things. what programmes would you suggest for editing? At the moment I'm only working on small 'home made' stuff, but I'm also hoping to experiment. I'm preferably looking for something that has a simple layout and it doesn't make editing hard. (if you know what I mean?)
    cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 769 ✭✭✭Freelancer

http://www.avid.com/freedv/resources.asp

Avid is the industry standard editing tool for nigh on 20 years. Its a very intuative interface. This is the free version of the software won't let you do more than simple editing but it will get you on your feet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Pinnacle is an easy enough one to mess around with on a PC when you are getting started. It's not too pricey either.

Haven't tried that free version of Avid though. I'll have to give it a go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭rip2roar

I use Sony Vegas and Adobe Premier Pro.
    It set me back a lot of euro though.
    Sony Vegas is my favourite, it is easy to use and allows alot of things to be done

Advertisement