Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Next Queer Beers - April 8th

Options
  • 02-04-2006 10:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41,062 ✭✭✭✭

Who is going and where do you think it should be - will close poll on Thursday

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Where should it be 8 votes

Gubu
    0% 0 votes
    Front Lounge
    25% 2 votes
    Dakota
    25% 2 votes
    4 Dame Lane
    12% 1 vote
    Other suggestion (please specify)
    37% 3 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭carbonkid

Dakota seemed to work in the past but ive never been to 4 dame lane so wont mind checking it out for a change...yea 4 dame lane i guess ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 41,062 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Right - Can people actually say they are going or not

- Cause so far it looks like just me and Carbon kid and I am not turning up to find no-one else there

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭moridin

Well, I voted too, so if people are turning up then I'll probably be there...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Won't be around, heading home to Kilkenny this weekend

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Two more here who'd go!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

hehe fatty :p

Advertisement