Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

building site in Cruises Street

Options
  • 02-04-2006 10:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭

Hi,

does somebody know whats going on in the former NEXT/RIVER ISLAND shops? It looks like they put together those two shops to a big one. Any idea what it will become?

IB

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Amazotheamazing

I believe it will be a bigger River Island. Glad to see it happen, those lots are way too small for any big shop.

All we need now is a good restaurant and a pub to move on Cruises street to give it a bit of life after half 5.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭Inge Binge

i hope it's a bigger RIVER ISLAND! but there is a new huge one in the crescent SC.. i hope they keep them in city centre!

IB

• Registered Users Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭irishguy

Inge Binge wrote:
    i hope it's a bigger RIVER ISLAND! but there is a new huge one in the crescent SC.. i hope they keep them in city centre!

IB
    Its a new RI, I used to work there and they were going on about it for ages. Glad to see they finally did it. I have seen some of there other stores in the UK and they new designs look class

Advertisement