Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Xvid playback in standalone dvd player prob..

• 02-04-2006 11:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭

My friend has a Sony DAV-DZ 700FW dvd player, which is divx/xvid compatible., I burnt a few xvid vids for him straight to a disc, but they will not play on his dvd plyer. It just gives him data error, . I am just wondering did i burn them the wrong way, as in when i was using nero, it asked did i want burn multisession or no multisession.
    I picked to burn multisession (although it did say that some dvd rom drives would not be able to play it).
    Would burning without multisession, allow the xvid files play in the standalone dvd player?

Advertisement