Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

netopia 3347wg ... help!

• 03-04-2006 7:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

hi guys im a newbie here ... i need your help .....

i have a netopia 3347WG wireless router, dat has an eircom broadband configuration pages .... is it possible for this router to be reset so as to have the original or default netopia configuration pages? ... and how? ... thanks! looking forward to your answers ...

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

i imagine if you were to find a firmware on the manufacturers website and replace the firmware on the box it would work...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 olracybab

mossym wrote:
    i imagine if you were to find a firmware on the manufacturers website and replace the firmware on the box it would work...

sir i did find the firmware .. but its the same version of the firmware that it already has ... just the same i downloaded it .. and den use the web interface to load the firmware ..... nothing happened ... or maybe i should update it using an old firmware? den revert it back to its original afterwards?! ....

or probably im updating it wrong or i dont know how to update properly :) ... thanks for your reply .. anymore help sir? ... thanks :) ..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭subway

http://www.netopia.com/equipment/purchase/fmw_update.html

try the manufacturers firmware instead of eircoms?

or maybe this will be a more appropriate question in this thread .... can i use my EIRCOM NETOPIA WIRELESS ROUTER to other isp provider? .. how? .... currently it is showing the eircom config pages instead of the Netopia config pages ... thanks for replies ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭johnnyrotten

Try the reset button at back , beside the power connector. You will need a pen to push it

• Advertisement

Try the reset button at back , beside the power connector. You will need a pen to push it

i tried this already sir .. nothing happened .... eircom broadband is still showing ....

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭flashcash5

Hmm if you have the same menus that i think you might, click on 'configure', then 'advanced', then 'Clear Options'.
    If you can see this, this should Restore the Gateway to its factory configuration. Whether or not it affects the firmware now is another thing. Worth a shot if you don't have it set up
    Any help?

flashcash5 wrote:
    Hmm if you have the same menus that i think you might, click on 'configure', then 'advanced', then 'Clear Options'.
    If you can see this, this should Restore the Gateway to its factory configuration. Whether or not it affects the firmware now is another thing. Worth a shot if you don't have it set up
    Any help?

thank you sir .. i will definitely try this ... :) ....

olracybab wrote:
    thank you sir .. i will definitely try this ... :) ....

sir it didn't work ... im getting hopeless ...

i also cant update the firmware .. :( help pls

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,454 ✭✭✭jamesd

what happen's when you try and update the firmware?

• Advertisement

it said error upload of file .... i downloaded d file and copied it on my hard disk ... den from the eircom config pages of the router ... der is a page der to update .... the netopia config pages doesn't really show up .... help pls.... is it really possible to use the eircom provided wireless router to other isp? .. thanks a lot ...

Advertisement