Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC Alarm Dialler Help

Options
  • 03-04-2006 9:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

We have a HKC alarm with a dialler that sends a text to our mobiles if the alarm goes off. It has our two mobile numbers programmed into it.

We sold our house and are moving out next week and need to programme the dialler with the new owner's mobile number and take our numbers off.

Does anyone know if/how we can do this ourselves or if we need to try contact the guy who installed it?

Thanks

Dools

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭johnnyrotten

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Peace

nice one dude... just bought a house with HCK alarm and its been anoying me that there was no manual left by previous owner. Big up!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Borzoi

dools wrote:
    Hi Guys,

We have a HKC alarm with a dialler that sends a text to our mobiles if the alarm goes off. It has our two mobile numbers programmed into it.

We sold our house and are moving out next week and need to programme the dialler with the new owner's mobile number and take our numbers off.

Does anyone know if/how we can do this ourselves or if we need to try contact the guy who installed it?

Thanks

Dools

You'll need the engineers code to get into the settings - but after that, no huge problem

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭dools

Cheers guys - I'll try track down the guy to call out. I assume he's not going to give us his code to be able to do it ourselves

Thanks

D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭Jnealon

The installer should be able to do this remotely using the Smartlink software saving you a call out fee

• Advertisement
Advertisement