Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Simpson Movie Confirmed

• 03-04-2006 11:09am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭

27th July 2007. It's page 27 of todays Independant (english paper)
    Twentiieth Century Fox, the movie studio behind the project, made it official by way of a 20 second promo trailer at screenings across the United States of it's latest computer animation, Ice Age 2

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

I've posted the trailer in the Film Forum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

/goes to check

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2716439?showw=no&refsite=6721&htv=12

I honestly don't think I've ever been so excited. pretty sad really.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭tvnutz

tbh wrote:
    http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2716439?showw=no&refsite=6721&htv=12

I honestly don't think I've ever been so excited. pretty sad really.

The Simpsons hasn't been funny in about 5 years,forgive me if I am not lookinf forward to a movie. The show should have ended a long time ago when it was actually brilliant.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

The Simpsons, "The Final Nail".

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Sad to have to say it but I really hope no one goes to see this movie. I love it to be the catalyst that finally kills of this once great show.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

I feel so damn disappointed that the simpsons has gone the way it has gone in the past so many years. I for one wont be going to see it , I cant stomach watching any of the simpsons after season 12.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Pigman II wrote:
    Sad to have to say it but I really hope no one goes to see this movie. I love it to be the catalyst that finally kills of this once great show.

Absolutely agree. It hasn't been funny in a long time, it needs to die.

Advertisement