Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

That new PS2 patch is now out

Options
  • 03-04-2006 11:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

That grate PS2 patch is now out, it even adds new stadiums including Celtic park!!!

Also lods new pics of patch are on site,

http://pesedit.coolbb.net/viewtopic.forum?t=14

Its well worth the download.
    menumode9cl2ha.jpg *The menus are in French in the pic but when you click english there in english

faces016xr6uf.jpg

ballesnikes9dv.jpg
    Les ballons Nike

maillots018in7gn.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

Direct torrent link for the lazy:

http://thepiratebay.org/details.php?id=3466515

;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Any use?

kdjac

Not tried it myself to be honest. Too busy with college and trying to keep order of WE10 threads to have time for anything. :)

I had V3 and it was good, possibly not as good as WELab2.0 for WE9, but the best PES5 has to offer on the PS2. So if they ironed out some of the annoying bugs from that, it should be quite good. Only thing I dont like is the "updated" stats option file you have to use. I find someone else rarely ever gets it right, but I guess thats what you have to deal with when opinions come into play.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭confetti

so once you download.........how do you go about getting it on the memory card ? is there a usb on the ps2, i can't remember or how does it work???

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Dublin's Finest

A guide for getting that patch on would be nice for people that haven't got a clue what all this is about.

ie, me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Probably wrong, but the patch is added to the game, by burning it onto a dvd? so your ps2 would have to be modded? or is this an "official" patch, were a memory card transfer takes place? Im interested too. :o

You need to have to have your PS2 modified yes.

Then you need to take an image of your original PES5 and basically follow the instructions that come with the patch and use programs like DKZ Studio and Apache2 to edit the your original game image to the new one, then burn it to DVD and have a method of booting backups on your PS2 (chipped or modded).

http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=14621

might help you get started.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

ah bollocks wasted my time, didnt know about the whole modded ps2 requirement

Advertisement