Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

K750i or L7

• 03-04-2006 12:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 624 ✭✭✭

Am upgrading and cant make my mind up between K750i and L7
    Be very grateful for suggestions/opinions

ollie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

iisollie wrote:
    Am upgrading and cant make my mind up between K750i and L7
    Be very grateful for suggestions/opinions

ollie

defo get the k750i.it is an amzing phone.it can hold nearly 40-50 songs on basic card if you use sonys software.it also hasa amazing camera and video camera.

i think theres no choice between a l7 and k750i, i would not even make a comparison:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

ive never had an l7 but i do have a k750i and it is simply an amazing phone. brilliant camera,video camera, expandable memory, mp3player what more could you want:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,205 ✭✭✭Tazz T

altho the joystick is a real pain in the ass.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭N90user

Oh god the K750i.. much more feature...great cam etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

a question along similar lines:

should i buy a jaguar or a 1983 fiat uno?

• Advertisement
Advertisement