Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

covers gig tonight

• 03-04-2006 1:54pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭

hi,, im looking for one or two people to do a good set of covers, 60's to todays music, tonight for 100e in a pub in town,,, ,

covers must contain upbeat music aswell to keep the small crowd interested....

anyway,,,, anybody interested?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

How are 1 or 2 people meant to do a good set of covers?? You lookin for a cappella? Or drum and bass?

And nobody worth listening to would do that for any less than 250-300, thats rock bottom for any band with enough talent to have any self respect!

What pub is it anyway?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Mickswizard

Hi,
    I saw your message a few hours too late last night but I do what you
    were looking for. If you ever need anyone again give me a shout.
    My e-mail address is mickswizard@hotmail.com. Look forward to
    hearing from you.
    Thanks
    Mick

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Package

How are 1 or 2 people meant to do a good set of covers?? You lookin for a cappella? Or drum and bass?

And nobody worth listening to would do that for any less than 250-300, thats rock bottom for any band with enough talent to have any self respect!

What pub is it anyway?

well for starters,, one guy playing aguitar and someone else singing for a couple of hours for 50e each is ok in my book, its the the fecking olympia, its someone to play a few songs thats not radiohead and james blunt to put them asleep.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

Package wrote:
    its the the fecking olympia

I rest my case :rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Package

what case? i meant its not the olympia...

• Advertisement
Advertisement