Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CPMA minicups + xG cup

Options
  • 03-04-2006 1:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭

Hi

With the cpma community getting bigger and bigger we hope to organize some
    minicups (2v2tdm 1v1 2v2ctf) stuff like that regularly.We are hoping to do this once per 60days or possibley even one a month.

Also, with the fiku miku cpma tdm cup finished my clan #xG are having a cpma ctf cup. So if any of ye guys would like to join it you more than welcome !! sign up your clan at www.excessivegamers.de, or pop in to the forums for any queries or for some help.

These cups are normally great fun with the fiku miku cup being a great sucess so I enourage all of you to try it out

For anymore info please join #cpmpickup or #promode on Quakenet or visit for
    www.challenge-tv.com for demos and some great tutorials.

or check out http://www.esreality.com/?a=post&id=599585 for some cpma movies

I'd recommend "cpma done done by Vo0" or "Midget" by tom

thanks

,and remember to play more Promode !

Advertisement