Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snooker Club

• 03-04-2006 2:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭

Anyone know of a good snooker club in Dublin?

I havent played in ages so I am hoplelssly out of practice so all I am looking for is somewhere I can get my game up again by playing mysaelf on a table (for a while anyways). Preferably not too expensoive too!!! And somewhere on the Luas line to Tallaght would be ideal

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

I'm not too sure but isn't the Spawell club out that direction?

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭thecheese

Theres a good snooker club downstairs from the belgard pub. its 3 mins walk from the belgard luas stop. well kept tables and most of the time youd have no trouble getting a table straight away without booking. closes 12:30 most nights as far as i know... costs 9 euro an hour too afaik.. hope this helps!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭nollaig

Theres a good snooker club downstairs from the belgard pub. its 3 mins walk from the belgard luas stop. well kept tables and most of the time youd have no trouble getting a table straight away without booking. closes 12:30 most nights as far as i know... costs 9 euro an hour too afaik.. hope this helps!

Thats sounds perfect. Do you know the name of it? Or a phone number? Or directions? So I can pop in sometime. Thanks a million!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭gerire

Its called the belgard snooker club and is ubderneath the Pub, goldenpages.ie should be able to give you the phone number

Advertisement