Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Keano this Saturday

Options
  • 03-04-2006 3:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭

I know this might be bumped to the barter section but I thought given the Limerick angle they might leave it and I may have some hope of getting a reply.
    I have 2 tickets for I,Keano in UL on Saturday, 8th April, but I can't go. Does anyone have 2 tickets for any other night that I could swop?
    Seats P 14 and 15.
    I've been waiting for ages for this show to come and when it does I can't go :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭ricey

best i can do is buy the tickets off ya?

Let me know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭underworld

I could give you 2 westlife tickets in exchange for them...sunday night down in millstreet,green glens arena??? ur girlfriend would think ur a legend..donna and joseph will be there 2!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭Crea

You're not going to believe this but I can't go to I,Keano cause i'm going to Westlife! 2 nights in a row would be a bit too much excitement.
    Does your girlfriend know you're trying to flog her tickets???

Do you wanna sell them or what?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭underworld

haha thats weird,ya she knows,let me know if ya hear of anyone who wants em...

• Advertisement

Ricey - sorry I have a friend who'll buy them. I was hoping to get to see the show. Thanks for the offer though.

No bother bud

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭pokerwidow

I bought two tickets for the balcony today, thats all that was left and my husband really wanted to see it. Is the balcony that bad? A bit too late asking for advice now.

Pokerwidow,

The only time I was on the balconey there was for the Chipendales and it didn't take from the show :p
    Enjoy the night. I'm so peed off i'll miss it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭pokerwidow

LMAO
    What a view, thanks have a good one too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭chuckles30

does anyone know when this is finishing? I didn't realise it was even on - just checked the uch website but it doesn't give dates - I'd love to go see it if it was still on even tomorrow night

Advertisement