Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for a chinese teacher / or class room situation

Options
  • 03-04-2006 5:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭

Any body interested? Either a free lance teacher or as a class - any recommendations/experience appreciated. I'm traveling to China twice a year now and just can't motivate myself to learn the language outside of work hours...

Please PM me.
    Paul,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 huangyangChina

zappb wrote:
    Any body interested? Either a free lance teacher or as a class - any recommendations/experience appreciated. I'm traveling to China twice a year now and just can't motivate myself to learn the language outside of work hours...

Please PM me.
    Paul,
    I am pleased to help you,I am a chinese major in teaching chinese as a foreign language.My name is Huang yang (Elvis huang in English).if you are interested,please drop me a line.my email is elvishuang2006@gmail.com

Advertisement