Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smart Oven

• 03-04-2006 5:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,027 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,
    First post in this forum! Has anyone got a 'smart oven'? I have seen these barcode type things on some M&S products that you just scan into your oven which then preheats itself and tells you when to put the food in and then supposedly cooks it to perfection. Looks pretty clever, is it on just M&S food?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,472 ✭✭✭✭Alun

I've heard of such a thing for microwaves, but not for ordinary ovens. Isn't all M&S food pre-cooked stuff anyway?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,027 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

No ot at all Alun, most of their stuff is ready to cook in fact. I'm sure a smart oven is bloody expensive of course.Alright, I googled it and it seems Samsung are the only manufacturers at the moment......link

Advertisement