Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home ec cooking

• 03-04-2006 5:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭

What are you making, and if you have done it already, how did you do?

I did mine today, and I think I did pretty ok, got all of my wash-up done and got it all put away before the hour and a half was up. I made chilli con carne in Fajita wraps with orange juice.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 255 ✭✭JC06

Mine is tomorrow and Im really nervous!! I have to make cheese and chive scones and brown scones! I got the easy one but I still cant do it!!!! What school do you go to in D.15? Im from there too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭JSK 252

Hi there i am new to the forum.

I did my home economics practical on tuesday.There is only me and one other lad in the class. I made vegetable soup and fresh fruit salad eg. task 2

by the way i go to school in cork

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭disney

Ya i done task 2 aswell. the veg soup and the fresh fruit salad, easy enough task!!! Practical was ok, no major dramas!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭peachesxcream

I made jam-tarts! :D

Advertisement