Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coogans Autos Castlecomer

Options
  • 03-04-2006 7:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone ever have dealings with them? I might be loooking at a car there tomorrow

Mike.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Haven't had any dealings with them myself, but they're well known for used Mercs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Cheers (you guesed then?!)

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Well that is pretty much their specialty :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I just found this link

http://www.carzone.ie/usedcars/index.cfm?fuseaction=search&businessID=1513

feel a little silly for not spotting it earlier.

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Darren Darker

I have had a terrible experience with them recently with regard to parts. Twice they promised me parts, both times they admited simply forgetting the parts. Then they said that they would get them sent out by courier. When I asked why they simply hadnt done that the first time, he said that he didn't do cranky people and told me to get the parts somewhere else! It was there fault for not sending them out but he just didnt care. Thats no way to treat their paying customers in these hard times. I will never have anything to do with them again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭foxcoverteddy

have you tried strang in Clonmel, some are not keen but have found them helpful to the extreme, had two Mercs from Strang, he has some fair examples, I would go to him over anyone else

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

I have had a terrible experience with them recently with regard to parts. Twice they promised me parts, both times they admited simply forgetting the parts. Then they said that they would get them sent out by courier. When I asked why they simply hadnt done that the first time, he said that he didn't do cranky people and told me to get the parts somewhere else! It was there fault for not sending them out but he just didnt care. Thats no way to treat their paying customers in these hard times. I will never have anything to do with them again.

Thread is so old, so very old.

Maybe try the Consumer issue thread, it might be one you haven't tried yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭500sel

Dealt with Coogans Many Times and have had no complaints.
    Billy Is a sound easy going chap

• Registered Users Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭nhg

500sel wrote: »
    Dealt with Coogans Many Times and have had no complaints.
    Billy Is a sound easy going chap

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 4,175 ✭✭✭barneygumble99

or Ned Kelly either up towards clogh, a Mercedes genius.

• Advertisement
Advertisement