Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Telestunt, now call13434

Options
  • 03-04-2006 9:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭

Telestunt are now offering a cheaper service in the form of call13434. Anyone used this service before and are they any good? The prices are dirt cheap!

http://www.call13434.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭crashedmind

I've been using them for the last few months and found them very cost effective .

Call quality is fine and once you get through the call stays up.

The only problem I have experienced is that sometimes when you call their discount number and then enter your destination number it sounds like you have got through to the destination number i.e. you hear the destination ring tone. However, the destination phone is not ringing.
    I don't know what's happening here - I have not chased their tech support - but it happens often enough. I don't think the problem is on my side but as I said I haven't queried them on it.

Advertisement