Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

location of boxing clubs and are they easy to get to

• 03-04-2006 9:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

can any one tell me where the following clubs are based:

mount tallant bc(is that spelled right)
    c.i.e bc
    ferrini bc
    monkstown bc
    or of any clubs that they know of in dublin that are friendly to novices. cheers thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭MBC

Monkstown is based in Monkstown, Dun Laoghaire if you are looking for directions just email monkstownbc@yahoo.co.uk .We are open nearly a year now and like any new club we have plenty of novices. The club is open Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays 7pm-9pm. Our website is www.geocities.com/monkstownbc here it gives you a routine training day for Juniors, and Also Novice-Seniors.

mount tallant bc - Pretty sure its in the Terenure Area.
    c.i.e bc - Inchicore
    ferrini bc - has unfortunatley gone (it use to be in Dolphins Barn), most boxers and coaches are now in Crumlin BC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 shaneo3

yes mount tallant is in terenure/kimmage area, talk to mick dowling in the shop sports world in terenur village, he is a coach there. it is a great club iv been there for 6 years now and felt welcome from the 1st day

Advertisement