Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yet another Galway Quench! Gaming Tournment Sat 8th April

Options
  • 03-04-2006 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Guys,

Yet again i get to inform you all of another tournment been held in Quench! galway this saturday 8th april 2006.

The last Tournment was cancelled due to unforseen circumstances so we are holding this one instead. We already have booking for some of the places so if you want to come join us this time let me know through a PM here or you can ring 091-507879. And ask for Barry.

Entry is €15 per person we are going to be making teams of the people who turn up this time rather than the last times of asking people to enter teams.

Same prizes as last month people. Winners of the team event will all be given a months free gaming in Quench and the winner of the Best Shooter will have a €50 voucher for GAME to keep themselves amused till the next event.

Hope to see some new people down here this time.

Get Ready for Pwnage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zerolord

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Where's Quench!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭Mark

I second this confusion.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Zerolord

Guys,

Quench is on Eyre street in the city center. If you walk up from the hole in the wall towards roaches stores, it's about half way up on the right.

Zerolord

Advertisement