Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taxi Driver for your Pets

Options
  • 03-04-2006 11:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

My Girlfriend and I are posting this thread to spread the word and give thanks to a wonderful pet lover by the name of Patsy, A lot of people may know this man already, especially if you have ever had a sick pet and needed to bring it to a vet, Patsy provides a taxi service, the only one we know of in Dublin city
    for pets, we have had 2 lovely cats pass away on us in the last 2 months and of course are devastated by our loss, when both our cats were low and had to be brought to the vet Patsy was there for us, he was so supportive and friendly and full of advice at all times, my partner and I had to take time off work at different times and no matter what time we needed Patsy he would come down and take care of us, his knowledge of the streets of Dublin are as far as I am concerned unmatched, and on top of this he charges very little for his services. The last time I talked to him he mentioned that he would love for another like minded individual to start a service like his so they could divide up the city as Patsy is always busy and overstretched and the need is huge for a service like the one Patsy offers.
    So Patsy has given us his permission to post his number on the site in the hope there are people out there who would like to avail of his services and also to ask if anyone would be interested in starting their own pet taxi service, the work Patsy does is more of a vocation than a job and we once more extend our warmest thanks and gratitude to this wonderful person who
    handled our grief and stress with the utmost care and respect, thank you very much Patsy, Dublin's pet owners have a lot to be thankful for with a man like you. You can get Patsy on 0863847662

Advertisement