Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Brownie Pack Leader Needed

• 04-04-2006 12:03am
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭

In the Dublin 6 area. PM me if you're interested. If we don't get one soon we may have to close the unit. :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭Ragazza

Have you tried asking in the colleges?
    I was found in college in Waterford, lots of 'displaced' guides in Dublin might give you a dig out. They might not have considered being leaders before.

Ask the Senior branch people can you use the text e-mail thingy if things get really dire, that will reach all the senior branchers.

Good luck:)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

It's gotten a bit dire already. The leader from our pack has been running this other pack pretty much on her own since september. She's now going to merge them into one giant pack till the summer but she can't keep taking numbers that large indefinately.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Used to be a guide leader myself - gave it up becuase of the dodgey stupidity of the organisation. I was often left on my own with 15 - 16 guides.
    Didn't want to be involved ....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭campervan

bubby wrote:
    Used to be a guide leader myself - gave it up becuase of the dodgey stupidity of the organisation. I was often left on my own with 15 - 16 guides.
    Didn't want to be involved ....

I dont thing its fair to generalise about the organisation like that bubby.

tSubh Dearg - have you found anyone yet?

Advertisement