Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

iPaq rx3100

• 04-04-2006 1:11am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

I bought an ipaq rx3100 in the states last year. It was an impluse buy and I only took it out of the box a few weeks ago. I tried to turn it on but it was dead. Tried charging it, no joy. Connected it to the pc via usb, still dead. Pressed the reset button, dead.

I was back in the states recently and I brought it back to the shop i bought it in. The salesman put in a new battery but it was still totally dead (he then tried to flog the new battery to me for $80!!)

The unit is over 1 year old so it's out of warranty. I never got to use it. It didn't get any fall or knocks as it was in the box all the time!!

Any advices\ideas?? Do I just dump it??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭roger 2006 yeah

try holding down the power button when you press the reset button.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭jamieh

done...still no joy!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭Spipov

leave it on ac power for a few days.

mine after 3 weeks of not using took about 15 mins to start charging..

Advertisement