Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite pets

Options
  • 04-04-2006 1:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭

Whats the best pet you had from childhood? Mine was a big fat cat called Jessie.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Danes

I had a little terrier with a very bad temper. He hated everyone but me and my brother and growled and snapped if my parents gave out to us. We thought he was the business! I came home from school one day (I was about 7) and he was gone. Our Dad said he had gone to live on a lovely farm with lots of other dogs to play with. Years later it dawned on me and I asked where the dog had really gone. He'd bitten a visiting neighbour and my dad had the vet put him down.:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭Banphrionsa

Diarmiud wrote:
    Whats the best pet you had from childhood? Mine was a big fat cat called Jessie.

I'm still a kid at heart. So my best pet is still with me. It's a special kind of fox. We take turns chasing each other. Great fun!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Nala

my best pet ever was a cat named Smiley, she died nearly a year ago now, I grew up with her.

Advertisement