Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trad Sessions?

Options
  • 04-04-2006 9:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭

Help - I've got a group of friends coming across from UK and they want to go to a good trad session in Cork (city), on Sat 22nd April? Can any of you recommend a really good session on that night - or Saturday's in general? Thanks a million. (I've tried looking up several of the more well known pubs in Cork - but they don't seem to do a Saturday night session) J

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭JaneHudson

Not even the Spalpin Fanach?

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Judes

Thanks - I looked up Golden Pages, phoned around and kept getting NO's as it's a mid-week thing. Couldn't find Spailpin Fanach asI was looking under "s" instead of "a" (guess who didn't do Irish at school). And you're right - the only bar in Cork that does anything Trad on a Saturday is "An Spailpin Fanach" - much appreciated!!! Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭JaneHudson

Yaay! :D

Advertisement