Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

french student in transport engineering needs some help

Options
  • 04-04-2006 10:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

hello everybody!

I am french student in my third year of a leading course to a master degree in Mechanical engineering at ISAT ( Institut Supérieur de l’Automobile et des Transports, University of Burgundy ->maybe you know the famous red wine from there..).
    I am searching for a work placement in transport industry or mechanic industry, it's also possible to do this work placement in a school which made reasearch in mechanic, in engine etc..

could somebody give me the name of Irish companies in car and transport industry?
    does somebody know company which provides work placement?
    could somebody help me by giving me some adress?
    it's also possible that i help an Irish student in engineering to find a work placement in France while he help me to find one in Irlande.

I want to do my Work placement in irlande because
    I would like to go back to there: I have already visited and I found that was a charismatic country. moreover I feel like drinking some irish coffees again:D
    I find that the best country to improve my english
    thank you in advance for your help

Comments

Advertisement