Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New headset

Options
  • 04-04-2006 10:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭

My old Sennheiser HD 212 Pro has finally given up the ghost after many years of faithful service and its time to move on and get a new set of headphones.

Well I was thinking of going for a headset because of the mic and all that. Less cables to be plugging in and less stuff to be carrying around than if I bought the mic seperatly. I'm currently using a laptop for my computing/gaming needs so I'm ruling out the seperate mic.

Since Sennheiser has a good track record for me I was going to buy them again and was looking at the PC-165-USB headset. I like the idea of using the usb because my onboard sound on the laptop is fairly crap and, I assume, the sennheiser sound chip would be good.

Has anyone got any experience with this headset? Are they any good? Are they worth the money? What else could I go for?

Thanks for the help :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭Ri_Nollaig

i have heard that the sennheiser are the best but the SpeedLink Medusa range arnt bad either check them out here i have the SL-8790 5.1 and i must say im quite happy with it. oblivious not as good when compared to normal speakers but doesnt wake up the house in the process :) also they have the standard 3 jack connection or USB

Advertisement