Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

FK Coilovers - Suspension

Options
  • 04-04-2006 12:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi,

Any one have FK Coilovers installed? If so how are they?

I'll be putting them on my 3.0L V6 GTV and lowering it by about 30mm. I do all the work myself and get about 260hp from the engine now. My next mod will be the exhaust, and might get an extra 10-20 HP depening on the setup.

But before that I want to get the suspension sorted and was thinking of going for FKs, but not sure yet. What you think of FK? Either that or I go for a Koni / Eibach setup...

Rob

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭leon8v

I have FK coilovers fitted, they wouldnt be the softest suspension setup out there but are well up to the job. If you are set on going for FK get the Konigsport kit. They use Koni Dampers and FK springs which is a much better setup than the FK Highsport kit which uses different dampers. My coilovers are in a car which I dont use daily. If that is your daily driver and you are set on coilovers I would be going for H&R setup. More expensive than FK but worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

leon8v wrote:
    I have FK coilovers fitted, they wouldnt be the softest suspension setup out there but are well up to the job. If you are set on going for FK get the Konigsport kit. They use Koni Dampers and FK springs which is a much better setup than the FK Highsport kit which uses different dampers. My coilovers are in a car which I dont use daily. If that is your daily driver and you are set on coilovers I would be going for H&R setup. More expensive than FK but worth it.

id agree there good but not the softest ride in the bunch

Advertisement