Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Global Gathering Line-Up

• 04-04-2006 12:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭

I've changed my mind about this and im gonna definitely go to this,line-up looks quality,some of the acts im really looking forward to seeing are..

Deep Dish

Carl Cox

John Digweed

Roger Sanchez

Ian Brown

Mylo

The Streets

Full line-up is in todays Herald AM....

Not too fussed on the Prodigy as their new stuff is brutal if they play anything before 1999 then cool id be into that,tickets are €130 for 2 days admittance/camping,after June 1st that goes up to €150,it's on in Mullingar on the August bank holiday weekend,this is one expensive summer,im only after getting me ticket for the electric picnic last week €176 in the sound cellar (dont' go to ticketmaster the charghe much extra) anyway who's going to Global from this forum then?:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

jonny68 wrote:
    this is one expensive summer,im only after getting me ticket for the electric picnic last week
    same here :D
    i'll see if i can convince people to go to this one. at least it's not gonna sell out as quick as EP, so i won't have to sort out tickets for a while...
    wouldn't be too fussed if i didn't go though

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

this looks good...my dilemma now is whether to go to Electric Picnic or this, cant do both :( Leaning towards this though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭CTRob

Great fecking news!!!
    Reckon i'll head to this!!
    The prodigy and carl cox at a rave again lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

its not called global gathering

its called hifi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

you should put the full line up which includes tiesto!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

you should put the full line up which includes tiesto!!!
    if he attracts have the ammount scum he did at Global Gathering, it's gonna be a ****ing hellhole:p
    think i'll only go for one day, if i bother going...

Advertisement