Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Every Year Wtf!

Options
  • 04-04-2006 12:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭

Whats the story, i think every time i have ever had exams in my life the weather gets nice i mean im lookin out the window now and there is not a cloud in the sky! i wonder is it the collective strength of everyones panic that makes it happen around this time of year!

have the trees started to blossom yet, i cant bring myself to look

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

I know it's bloody gorgeous! Always the same, but just the time of year I guess. The sun was splitting the trees the week of my LC! It's not fair!! Of course it means that when you're in college you can always look forward to good weather for the time the Leaving Cert is on at least. Can't be too hot a sun either, I'm freezing in the library!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

It's sunny but not all that warm out.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Its the Devil trying to make you go out and play in the sun and avoid study. I have fallen to the dark side ( on the swings...Wwweeeee!) Dont let the devil get you aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

tintinr35 wrote:
    have the trees started to blossom yet, i cant bring myself to look
    LMAO

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

There's blossom on the trees outside the science block. I'm ****ed.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭TheVan

Yeah, its weird the way the seasons change

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

TheVan wrote:
    Yeah, its weird the way the seasons change
    yea whats up with that???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

tintinr35 wrote:
    yea whats up with that???
    My best friend is from singapore and they dont have any seasons over there its just hot all year round.twas funny in first year cos she was so enthusiastic about seeing winter-that novelty soon wore off after bout a day of pissy Irish rain:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

I got all excited in the snow in sweden. You cant do anything with the rain.

The Snow is loads of fun, but also the blondes, they were fun too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

Grimes wrote:
    I got all excited in the snow in sweden.

too much information grimes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

elmyra wrote:
    I know it's bloody gorgeous! Always the same, but just the time of year I guess. The sun was splitting the trees the week of my LC! It's not fair!! Of course it means that when you're in college you can always look forward to good weather for the time the Leaving Cert is on at least.
    Hear, hear. That was my comfort anyway. That said, my LC went awful because the weather was TOO f**king good, and I was assigned the ONE seat in the school gym that had strong sunlight coming straight through a perspex roof. I also have the worst hayfever of anybody in my year and indeed of anyone I've ever met. Hence, ...
    ...I'm sneezing even thinking about it. Probably why I love these bright long spring evenings and not the bright long sneezy summer evenings.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Mr_Roger_Bongos

Anyone see the graffiti under the walkway, beside the church, the one that says "welcome to the exam factory"? Unfortunately appropraite.

We're always either revisin for, doing or celebrating completion of EXAMS!!

So i suppose we're bound to see good weather some time during the relentless process.

Advertisement