Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finepix Camera

Options
  • 04-04-2006 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭

HI,
    i have a finepix A204 digital camera ,however the lcd display no longer works all i see is a white screen it takes and downloads fine but i want the screen to work.its about4 yrs old so no warrenty.i took to a local shop but they said they would sent it fuji and would charge me 100 for the privelege. anyone got any ideas?? as far as i know i has not been dropped or anything
    all help appreciated :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,667 ✭✭✭maidhc

smodgley wrote:
    HI,
    i have a finepix A204 digital camera ,however the lcd display no longer works all i see is a white screen it takes and downloads fine but i want the screen to work.its about4 yrs old so no warrenty.i took to a local shop but they said they would sent it fuji and would charge me 100 for the privelege. anyone got any ideas?? as far as i know i has not been dropped or anything
    all help appreciated :D

Bin, unfortuantely.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Yup, I'd say you'd be better off replacing it than paying for a repair. For the price you paid for the Finepix 4 years ago, you'd probably get twice the camera nowadays for same money.

I'd assume even with the €100 charge to send to Fuji, there's still no guarantee it'll be fixed?

Advertisement