Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pressure Washers

• 04-04-2006 1:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭

Need some advice people,
    I've been looking into buying a pressure washer for some time & I see Aldi and Lidl are both doing ones on Thursday, anybody buy one before or have any comment on these.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭JohnBoy

the aldi one is great, a mate has is, basically a karcher unit (karcher=very good) but was actually on sunday :(

missed it myself gonna take a chance on the lidl one on thursday instead

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,484 ✭✭✭✭Alun

You can find out about the manufacturer of the Lidl one here http://www.lavorwash.it/indexEn.aspx. (They mention the Lavorwash name in the description of the patio cleaner attachment).

I can't find the exact model on their page, but it's probably a 'special' just made for Lidl. BTW, don't get put off by it being Italian. Even Karcher's are made in Italy, despite the robust dependable germanic sounding name.

I'l lbe getting just the patio cleaner, since I bought a Karcher washer just a couple of weeks ago (damn!), and I'm pretty confident they're the same fitting. The Lidl one's only €24.99 and the genuine Karcher ones in Woodies were around €80 or so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭dfcelt

Thanks for that lads

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,484 ✭✭✭✭Alun

BTW, if anyone's interested, the fitting on the Lavor pressure washer is NOT the same as on the Karcher models as I found to my cost :) So if anyone wants a Lidl patio cleaner before I take it back to the shop next week, let me know!

Advertisement