Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bingo in Dublin?

• 04-04-2006 1:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,148 ✭✭✭

I'd like to play some bingo,i'd prefer tonight but any day is fine

Suggestions?

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,440 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Star Bingo in Crumlin????? Thats the only one I know of.. not sure of times etc.. Im sure you could look it up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

Theres a bingo hall in Beaumount...

More to the point though, why do you want to play bingo? Would you not rather rot your brain in front of the telly like the rest of us :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 920 ✭✭✭Macker

7 days a week ,twice a day in the Grand in Cabra

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Sunday nights in the George with Shirley Templebar

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭MF2HD

or you could try the online....i see theres an ad above for rehab bingo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

the gala club in ballyfermot village.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Bingo in the old cinema in Whitehall on Collins Avenue.
    It's on a few nights a week and very popular.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,698 ✭✭✭InFront

B-I-N-G-O
    ...And BINGO was his name-o!

Seriously, bingo? Didnt that end when all the old people died?

Suppose I better say something useful. Theres a drag queen on the TV, or that is to say, a very masculine looking woman anyway, who used to present bingo. I think you can buy the tickets in newsagents if it is still running

EDIT: What about a Boards Bingo to satisfy all of the non drinkers.......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,479 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

shirley1.jpg
    er.. no thanks, you're a bloke in a dress.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭SandyVN

The star bingo in Crumlin Cabra and Whitehall. Open between 12 and 4 every afternoon and 6:30 - 10:30 every night. Except Cabra is closed on Fri night and whitehall is closed on weds night. Differnt Prices differnt night but its Free in Crumlin on a weds night and the payout is E2210.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 Me Again

There's six bingo halls in Dublin according to http://www.online-bingo.ie/irish-bingo-halls/dublin/c20.htm

The one at the National Stadium is easily the biggest from my experience.

There's a listing of loads of the bingo games in Ireland at
    http://www.online-bingo.ie but some of them are the sort of church hall type bingo games where three 90 years old and a cat turn up. But I guess if you want a bingo game, you wouldn't mind that.

The two online games I've seen advertised are Bingo.ie (http://www.bingo.ie) and Rehab Bingo (http://www.rehabingo.ie I think) but I haven't played at either of them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Me Again wrote:

The one at the National Stadium is easily the biggest from my experience.

The National Stadium bingo is on Thursday and Sundays, and I think Tuesday. I'll have a look out my window on Tuesday at about 10 and I'll tell you. ;)

Trying to figure out how I ended up on the section of boards:D

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭loup

Online bingo at www.rehabbingo.com..they have some good prizes this month..have been playing awhile!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Captain Aileen

Its also free in whitehall on monday nights with a payout of e2000

• Registered Users Posts: 10 FrancieH

Saw the bingo post & thought I'd let ye know we're having a bingo night for Amnesty at the Sugar Club on Friday 20th November €10 in with free entry to burlesque show after.

Don't know why anyone's down on bingo.. it's fab.. i stumbled across it at ep 09 & would never look back..! have to say it took me & my friend about 6 rounds to work out the basic rules, which is shameful!

• Registered Users Posts: 18 poolac

FrancieH wrote: »
    Saw the bingo post & thought I'd let ye know we're having a bingo night for Amnesty at the Sugar Club on Friday 20th November €10 in with free entry to burlesque show after.

Don't know why anyone's down on bingo.. it's fab.. i stumbled across it at ep 09 & would never look back..! have to say it took me & my friend about 6 rounds to work out the basic rules, which is shameful!

hey! that's so great! if only that was a regular thing right in the city centre (other than the george), so fun!:D

yeah it is fun! you're more than welcome to come - open to all. The sugar club apparently are actually quite interested in starting a regular night of it. hopefully we'll get a good turn out to ours ..see where it goes from there!

• Registered Users Posts: 18 poolac

FrancieH wrote: »
    yeah it is fun! you're more than welcome to come - open to all. The sugar club apparently are actually quite interested in starting a regular night of it. hopefully we'll get a good turn out to ours ..see where it goes from there!

we're just talking about it in work here, we'd be regular customers! i'll be there for your night ont he 20th, will round up the girls, can't wait! :)

cool!! that's great news. looking forward to seeing ya there. :D:D Here's the ad for it by the way. 263jb10.jpg

Advertisement