Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fishing Tomorrow

Options
  • 04-04-2006 2:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭

Hi there,
    I havent fished in years but I am off from work tomorrow and am going to buy some kit this evening or the morning and go for it... i am in dublin and dont have a clue where to go... I am only using public transport and am located in rathmines... the dodder behind me... the canal infront... (bit dodgy though) and the whole Irish sea in to me east... also a small stream they call the liffey... what should i do.. is Dun Laoire all right to fish of the peir HELP ASAP

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Chopperdog

check out www.cfb.ie.
    Look at the Eastern area angling reports for wher is fishing best, dont forget permits if going on club waters and wire traces if spinning in waters with pike and perch in them.
    I dont mean to be a wet blanket but nowhere in the Dublin region is fishing particularly well at the minute but at least you will have a day out.

Advertisement