Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Is it just me or is www.vodafone.ie b0rked?

• 04-04-2006 2:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭

I can't get www.vodafone.ie :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Nope, me too. Seems to be down alright.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭kluivert

Mine is working ok

www.vodafone.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

kluivert wrote:
    Mine is working ok

www.vodafone.ie

I don't believe ya.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

ERROR
    The requested URL could not be retrieved

one of many reasons i left vodafone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭thenakedchef

Fabritzo wrote:
    I can't get www.vodafone.ie :confused:
    Me too,pain in the a$$,i reckon they are trying to get people to use there phones for texting as opposed to using webtext,they would do anything to screw you for your money

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

same as o2 they were down for abit yesterday and today:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

Its back up now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

"Sorry, Logon services are currently unavailable"

roughly translates as -

"We're not allowing members login. This way we can charge them to send texts, cos we're a scabby bunch of motherfu*kers!"

Sick to death of Vodafone.. can't wait for my contract to end..

K.

"Sorry, Logon services are currently unavailable"

roughly translates as -

"We're not allowing members login. This way we can charge them to send texts, cos we're a scabby bunch of motherfu*kers!"

Sick to death of Vodafone.. can't wait for my contract to end..

K.

yeah you are right but im fcukin sick of o2 im going to eat there head off tommorrow just for the laugh as they are having the laugh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 bangdabass

i've given up with the website. its slow when it is in operation anyway. if your looking to retrieve your emails i downloaded mozilla thunderbird and setup my account. its free, and loads a hundred times faster than the nuisance that is vodafone.ie.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

I use a wee program called Text Buddy that is handy for using my Voda webtexts without having to use their woeful website. It's working now at the moment too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Fabritzo

Hi Byte,

Is this the one you use http://www.nitrowebsoftware.com/software/textbuddy/what.php
    I gave it a go and it works, does your version put a little (Sent with Textbuddy) at the end of every text?

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Fabritzo wrote:
    Hi Byte,

Is this the one you use http://www.nitrowebsoftware.com/software/textbuddy/what.php
    I gave it a go and it works, does your version put a little (Sent with Textbuddy) at the end of every text?
    Yes, that's what I use. It says "Sent with Textbuddy" at the end, unless you type as near as possible to the allowed 160 charachters, whereby it won't have room to add the "Sent with textbuddy" phrase.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Fabritzo

k, thanx.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 GobShi7e

what's te story with the voda store ?

http://www.vodafone.ie/onlinestore/productlist.jsp?cat=ftc-phones

No available items at the moment!

byte wrote:
    Yes, that's what I use. It says "Sent with Textbuddy" at the end, unless you type as near as possible to the allowed 160 charachters, whereby it won't have room to add the "Sent with textbuddy" phrase.

hi guys hope you can help me.i downloaded the text buddy to my desktop.i added my mobile number and o2 network.but whenever i try to send a message it says failed or in queue.could you guys please tell me if i need to change any other settings or something thanks

it says error licence checking, what does this mean

it keeps saying error, licence checking
    then i went to the site and it says you have to pay 4 euro a month for the service:eek: .

does anyone know any other software like this thats free
    thanks

Advertisement