Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wow & IBB

• 04-04-2006 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Currently on 2mb Breeze (Irishbroadband.ie) from 3rock site. My average WoW ping (on daggerspine) averages at around 800-1800ms. Just wondering if any1 else is having a problem with this ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 624 ✭✭✭lazygit

i had the same problem with IBB when i was on the guinness site.. it would be fine for 2-3 months then 2000ms pings for a month.

try ping your IBB tower.. i bet your dropping packets allover the shop.... im an eircon customer now btw....

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭enigma_b17

it aint my high site i dont think. I have ran traceroutes's to the wow server, and it seems to get most of the latency once it hits the tiscali hops. Everything else is more or less fine, I have sent my ping/netstat/tracert's to wow, and they say that the connection flops out before it gets to their server's and to get onto ibb. Emailed ibb a few days ago and havent heard back yet. Was just really wondering if any1 else had the same problem, as obviously the game is unplayable with it (that and Rogues are completely overpowered ;) )

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Evac101

I'm playing on the same type of IBB connection but through the ESB/Leeson Street high point and, aside from some stop motion issues with CT_RA, I haven't had any issues thankfully :)

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭wardie214

I am on the Bray site and I am having the same problems. Had no service for most of Sunday and when it came back it was always slow but last night we went red on the latency indicator. I emailed IBB this morning but nothing back yet.

Anyone know what IP I use to ping my tower?

Advertisement