Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dutch Juggling Convention

Options
  • 04-04-2006 3:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

http://www.jongleerfestival.nl/index.php?id=19
    May 25th - 28th

Who's going? I am! The best best is probably to fly Dublin to Eindhoven with Ryanair. The convention costs €65 which includes free veggie breakfast and dinner.
    That same weekend there's a free Paris convention, the Berlin Convention and another in Toulouse? Pity they weren't spread out a bit better.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭larryone

Convention price also includes camping area, but you need to bring your own tent.
    I'll probably be at this one. =0) Just waiting for my exam timetable to be finalised so I'll know for sure...

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Stephenm

Looks like about 10 from Ireland (that I know of) heading to this one...

there'll be a nice little posse of us then
    I have an extra tent if anyone needs one....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 NiallKelly

Booked my flights, c ya's over there, as long as they accept my passport...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

Now all I'm wondering is, "Why wouldn't they accept your passport?"

• Advertisement

Its been in my pocket for years, and so isn't in the best of condition - those customs officers on the train to Slovenia weren't too pleased!

mine got damp, so a couple of pages have *ahem* water stains on them.
    I think it technically invalidates it... but I've used it since going places... should be ok

Two videos of the convention posted to rec.juggling. I'm seen at the end of part 1.

part 1

part 2

Advertisement