Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

second hand car prices on the rise?

Options
  • 04-04-2006 3:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭

Is it just my imagination ...or are second hand car prices actually going up?

For the last year or two I've been *thinking* about changing cars, so browsing carzone / cbg has become my rainy days entertainment.

And it seems to me, that across the board prices are rising. I'm only looking at the sub 10.000 euro sector. Everything from the "highly desirables" to the "crud that no-one could possibly want" seems to either have gone up a good thousand or gotten older by one or two years for the same money as it was a year ago.

There I was, thinking that SSIA spending sprees would bring the second hand market to its knees ...far from it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

SSIA spending sprees haven't started yet.

Advertisement